AlexExiv

29 Mar, 09:33

Attention!!! The future of the service

Some musing about the future of the service(Too much text but should read if you like the service): I've been developing the service for about 3 years, I've done many features: we have 3 clients(iOS, Android, WEB) and backend to connect it all. The project

i love cats

11 Mar, 21:14

3D and drawing doesn't work after update

After the changes in the website 3D and drawing just don't work. I have deleted the cookies and the user data of the webpage but still it doesn't work. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

Cbryan1117

29 Sep 2019, 22:50

I need help makeing a box for a audiopipe TXX-BDC4-6 6.5 subwoofer what should I do.

How big should I make the box and I wannted to make it vented and to go as low as 35 or 40 hz

jeremy.bertrand

22 Jul 2019, 06:05

Label Conventions for Graph Output(s)

Any way the user can label the individual graph entries, or their shadow text boxes?

fenalaar

10 Sep 2019, 19:10

Bug in database search

I’m using speaker box lite quite a lot to fo quick enclosure calculations. However, when I want to select a maker, say SB Acoustics or Faital Pro, I try to seach the database. However, no matter what I search for, the database comes up with the same makers

Dhmcfadin

23 Sep 2018, 08:49

Cannot enter material thickness and port calculations

When I try to enter my material thickness of .75", the text box automically resets to .03" No matter how I type the number in, I cannot get .75" to stay. Also, when calculation my port length, the calculator throws out crazy numbers. For example, if I want

Plunkett_10

11 Sep 2019, 18:55

6th order basket position, and other graph questions

Not sure what I'm doing wrong or I'm reading the 3d box wrong. My rear chamber is supposed to have the larger volumn tuned lower at 35 than the front with the basket inside the chamber, on the 3d diagram the basket appears in the front smaller chamber. The

vpeti89

15 Nov 2019, 20:18

Which enclosure is better for an DD210 S4 speaker?

I have an old subwoofer whit a blown out 10 inch speaker - enclosure is ported. I will put in a DD210 S4 speaker because I have an 300 Watts RMS amp for 4 Ohms. I designed a box with same volume and same port size just because I want to know how it will pe

KrazyK

21 Nov 2019, 13:36

Cone displacement in Speaker box lite app

Is anyone having trouble out of the cone displacement graphs? I haven't had any problems until today. I modeled a new driver in the app and there is no way the excursion graphs are correct. Every single one are basically showing the driver self destructing

Andrius

26 Sep 2018, 12:35

Corner radius measurement

is there a way to measure corner radius? especially when its not 90 degree corners (building trapezoid style boxes)

Anarchist Mae

22 Mar 2019, 05:33

Isobaric configuration problem

Isobaric calculations don't appear to be working right now, my understanding is that the low frequency efficiency should improve with two drivers working together, however the results for one or two drivers in the same box are always identical. I'll add th

jeremy.bertrand

15 Nov 2019, 20:04

T-Line Design rules

Can anybody give a quick run-down on the rules that apply to a T-Line enclosure. The port size in relation to the sub size etc. Minimum port length for 10", 12", 15" subs. Sub up port back work the best.

KrazyK

25 Dec 2019, 12:02

¼ wave enclosure???

Has anyone figured out how to fudge the box parameters to obtain a reasonably close simulation of a ¼ wave enclosure? Any Tline at all???? Or does anyone know of a resource where I can access a program on the web or mobile application. I do not have a comp

m.foss0717

1 Feb, 16:50

RE: Drivers Database

Hello, I was just curious as to when the next update of the drivers database would take place with submitted requests? The only reason I ask is because it is stated when adding a driver..."Attention: the result will appear in speakers list only after moder

andresgr11

9 Mar, 16:32

Trapezoid box with a labyrinth port

Hello, So, I'm playing with a the design of a new enclouse. But I'm having a issue with the options. I want a one-side trapezoid rectangle box with a labyrinth port. Being the angle side at the back and the port at the front. The problem is that the "walls

peteaphid

24 Mar 2019, 15:24

Multiple driver problem

I'm trying to model an enclosure with two drivers, and suspect something isn't working correctly. If I change the driver number from one to two, the calculated SPL remains the same, while the cone displacement increases substantially. This is without chang

speaker

6 May 2019, 14:01

Please add a quick-start guide for vented 18" subs

I am building a 18" sub vented or exponential horn design, but I cannot get the speaker box creator to work correctly. I am getting very weird dimensions and very long boxes. The speaker I am using is a Monacor / Celestion: https://www.monacor.de/produkte/

aaron.oban

7 Sep 2019, 00:27

Cone displacement rises above X-Max. Is it a deal breaker?

When modeling a speaker, under what conditions if any can Cone Displacement surpass X-Max? When displacement surpasses X-Max, is my design garbage? Is limiting power to the driver an acceptable solution? Attached is an extreme example. Thank you

MAG

6 Sep 2019, 23:34

Why wont speakers show up in the 3D box?

Why wont speakers show up in the 3D box anymore? Ive tried changing my measurements and speaker size.

Derekh

8 Sep 2019, 07:20

There’s no place for Dimensions

Am I missing something? There’s no place to input box dimensions it only shows material thickness and material displacement. I also bought the pro version. Please Help, confused.

vpeti89

24 Nov 2019, 20:41

Which power value of the actual speaker is the best for the simulation and design ported boxes?

I have simulated 4 ported boxes using different power values (Pe) for a DD 506 D2 redline woofer. My rule for the boxes is to not overpass Xmax at 30 Hz and higher frequencies. On DD's website there are 3 power values for the 500 series woofers, for RMS po

oldanarchistmae

25 Dec 2019, 19:28

Account recovery form is broken

At some point I got logged out of my account, and now I cannot get back in, I think I know what the email address was, however when I try to use the account recovery form it fails, the PUT request to /api/v1/users/recovery never returns. Edit: actually, it

HollywoodKray

4 Mar, 18:00

How do you design downfiring boxes?

I’m trying to design a one sided trapezoid box that is downfiring to look more stealth. But I can’t seem to figure out how to get the sides to come down and create feet. This way the cuts would also include this element.

AlexExiv

20 Jul 2019, 11:42

Box, speaker, port models are not displayed in the "3D" tab

I have chosen speaker but the box, speaker, port models are not displayed in the "3D" tab. What is a trouble?

Dhmcfadin

11 May 2019, 13:58

Can you explain the height, width, and length of the port?

Can you please explain the height, width, and length of the port? I have changed the height of the port to different numbers but the 3d rendering does not show any changes. I don't understand. When I go to view the parts, none of the dimension change. What

aaron.oban

31 Jul 2019, 05:45

Purpose of Port Outside Length? How to use with labyrinth slot port?

Under the Box tab, Port Additional is the Port Outside Length field. I am using a rectangle labyrinth port. What is the outside length field measuring? How do I calculate it? I have specified vent width and height. I have used port outside length=0. I thin

mattias197711

13 Aug 2019, 06:03

Outside or inside measurements

Hi. want to ask when i add my numbers for the box is that inside or outside ? looking at rockfords calculator 34cm X 98cm X 25cm gives me 61,41 Liters 18mm MDF will i use. when i put in 980mm with. 340mm hight then i gives me 248mm depth Total Volume: 82,4

aaron.oban

12 Aug 2019, 20:29

"Share Project" comment box is too short

The "Share Project" comment box is too short to include the details of a subwoofer build. Why is brevity enforced? I want all the info I can get about the driver I am looking at buying, or the box I am thinking of building. Perhaps it is outside of Speaker

jew

4 Oct 2019, 05:12

Multiple Speakers Not Working

The calculator acts as if Im only buildign a box for one speaker even when I select multiple. Can you fix this please? Im using Web and Android and both are having this issue.

mike_sawchuk

20 Dec 2019, 04:49

Suggestion

Just a simple suggestion ... didn't see a suggestion thread ... move if needed. Allow the user to remove a specific volume from the enclosure just before total usable volume is determined. For example, if I know my amp and/or crossover takes up "x" amount